My new discounted daily fees! 8 hours - US$57! 12 hours - US$80!
ABSOLUTELY HOT OFFER! City center apartment only US$74 p/night now!
Address: #27 Zaslavskogo str (within 12 minutes' walk from Deribasovskaya)
Rooms: 1 (24 sq.m.)
Bedrooms:1 (up to 2-3 people)
Amenities: cable TV, WiFi High Speed Internet, hot/cold water 24/7, jacuzzi tub, large closet, air conditioner, washing machine, fridge, electric cooker
Price: US$74 per night
1-2 nights +5 US$
Price per month: US$799!
This is a luxurious spacious 1 bedroom studio apartment of 40 sq.m. (430 sq.f.) in total equipped with air conditioner, washing machine, plasma TV 32'(over 70 channels), High Speed WiFi secure Internet (1 Mb), a full-size convertible couch, king size bed, 2 chairs+table, large mirror closet, jacuzzi tub for two. The apartment is located in an old historical building within 5-7 minutes' walk from Deribasovskaya on the first floor. This is a very decent location for travelers looking for a vacation, where everything is close by (supermarkets, clothes shops, internet cafes, restaurants). The apartment can easily accommodate 3-4 persons.
Hi! My name is Sinitskaya Taisiya. I am the owner of the following
program for translators, job for translators and people who look for
quality Russian-English and English-Russian translations, notary
assistance and documentary legislation.
As the band of translators run at the full speed starting from year
2003, we have quite a few investigations, have a very interesting job
and look forward to growing at the high speed, looking for new
opportunities and cooperations. Our group is looking for partnership
with foreign corporations and companies.
For translation service, a Translator should be transparent enough not only in grammar, syntax or vocabulary but also in the various fields of knowledge he has to deal with.
- Legally (based on the 72.10.0
Certification “Informational consultations and issues in countries of
Ukraine and CIS” Certificate approved from Dec., 25th 2005)
- Professionally. All of the staff is High School trained, certificated, with work experience from 2-4 years min.
- Timely mannered. You have full access to us: phone numbers, email address, physical address and live chat
We are a group of people experienced at:
- Organizing written and oral English-Russian and
Russian-English translations (including all types of possible
legislations corresponding to current Constitution law in Ukraine, etc.)
business trips on a high level starting from arranging tickets, airport
pickup and drop offs, accommodations (Odessa apartments, homes, hotel
rooms), guide/interpreting, business conferences 24/7
- Accompanying businessmen in Ukraine round trips to any city for business purposes;
- Lessons for foreigners and citizens of CIS, including Russia and Ukraine (no age limits)
- 2004-2007 – Translation & Legislation
business owner. Working with companies and private clients
(translations, apostil), interpreting, arranging visas and vouchers for
- 2002-2004 – Odessa Business School (Odessa State
Stock) holding position of the Chief Manager of English language
department. Responsibilities: working at the methodology of the
education process, reducing phonetic mistakes in communication,
lectures and discussions. Results: successful integration of phonetic
imitation in reducing Russian accent in communication, speech skills,
Video lessons, listening etc.;
- 2003-2004 – Ushinsky Odessa
Pedagogical University – teacher and trainer of English. Special course
in groups of 12-30 people;
- 1999-2005 – Odessa National
University – student, Master’s degree in Linguistic Researches of
Slavic languages (philologist). Diploma in “Comparativistic views onto
the translation types of Russian and Ukrainian national dishes and
- 1995-1996 - Practicing in UAE, American community (The Russian U.S. Diaspora);
- 1997-1999 - Odessa State Courses of Foreign Languages (Chkalov courses) – Red Diploma (with excellence)
My personal qualities:
- Requiring to others and myself
Phone number: +380632640518
Business hours: 10.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m. (Saturday, Sunday – days off)